Assistant Manager (Manager Trainee) with All City Candy (Richmond Hts, Mentor)
If you enjoy making hundreds of people happy on a daily basis while working in a friendly and fun environment then keep reading!
- All City Candy is looking for a manager trainee. As a manager trainee you will be groomed to assume the role of assistant manager.
- The Assistant Manager Position is responsible for providing an outstanding Branded Customer Experience (customer service) to customers and performing operational duties that drive sales through product knowledge, merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties.
- You will perform operational duties to run the retail store that includes opening/closing, help recruit, train, develop, and retain qualified associates to ensure staffing needs are consistently met, receiving trucks, ensuring store security, overseeing safety and assisting with customer issues.
If you have a great personality, the ability to laugh, are someone who enjoys their life and enjoys people, then we want to meet with you – remember, our products make our guests happy and it’s fun to make people happy!
- 1-3 years retail experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Computer skills
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure and apply use of fractions, percentages, ratios and proportion.
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as needed, to help unload the delivery trucks.
- Frequent walking and standing.
- Frequent bending, stooping and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks.
- Occasional climbing using ladder.
Job Type: Full-time