Office Manager / Inside Sales
Our busy medically integrated Chiropractic BioPhysics clinic is growing each day, and we are seeking an experienced and professional Medical Office Manager to join our team. This position has a base hourly rate plus commission based on clinic profitability. If you have the drive to assist with both internal and external marketing, you have the opportunity to be well compensated beyond your base pay.
In the role, the Office Manager will work under the direction of the Clinical Director and the Chief Operating Office to manage our Westlake office. If you have experience working in an administrative role at a healthcare practice, we want to hear from you.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations of the practice while maintaining a professional workplace
- Manage office staff and conduct quarterly performance reviews
- Verify patient insurance
- Schedule and coordinate patient appointments to optimize patient satisfaction and facility efficiency
- Record and update personal and financial information
- Create and update patients' health records
- Maintain total confidentiality of personal and financial data
- Fully understand and explain financial responsibility to patients prior to starting treatment plan
- Internal and external marketing to bring new patients into practice
- Complete and send end of day/week/month reporting to management
- Basic training in patient care such as stretches/exercises, reading treatment plans, and learning traction equipment use
- Strong organization and leadership skills
- Able to handle sensitive patient information with confidentiality
- Professional and courteous in tone and information delivery
- Sales/Marketing experience
- 2+ years' experience in an administrative role at a healthcare practice
- Excellent customer service skills
Note: Please submit a cover letter applicable to this job opening with your resume that includes your salary requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year