Beachwood Women's Connection - August 2018
Lisa Crilley Mallis
"Get it Done, Even When You Don't Want to: Procrastination Busting"
Everyone procrastinates. (That’s a fact!) Yet, you know that if a task is important enough to write on your to-do list and is critical to your business growth, it’s certainly worth completing!
When you decide to put off important tasks and work on a lower value task (like watching Netflix, cleaning your office, or organizing files) there is a price to pay - in productivity, income, and stress! Learn how to easily start those “tough” tasks – and stop waking up at 3:00A.M. worried about missing a deadline.
- Learn the 6 most common reasons you procrastinate.
- Discover your secret procrastination busting technique.
- Create specialized strategies to enable you to work even when you don’t want to.
The Beachwood Women’s Connection was established to create a forum for professional women to come together to empower each other. We offer monthly morning meetings in which we build relationships and learn about pertinent topics related to business, community and issues of interest.
- Each meeting will feature a topic, moderator and speakers on occasion.
- Bring a current event (can be business related, personal or something in the news that is important to you) or a quote (motivational or inspirational) to share with the group.